• Immunization Requirements

    All school districts must comply with Minnesota State Immunization Law (M.S. 121A.15), which states that all students must be immunized or show proof of legal exemption to attend school. Failure to be immunized or show evidence of immunization or legal exemption will prohibit the student from attending school.
    In order to enroll your child(ren), parents or guardians must provide a written immunization record for their child(ren). Click here to view a chart "Are Your Kids Ready for School?" developed by the Minnesota Department of Health and recently updated in March of 2014. This chart shows the immunizations required for children in Minnesota schools by age.
    Parents may file a medical exemption signed by a health care provider or a conscientious objection signed by the parent/guardian. These must be notarized and will be kept on file at the child's school.
    Keeping Track of Immunizations
    Your child's immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Be sure to update your child's health file by sending written verification each time he or she has received another immunization. Record your child's immunizations or exemptions on this form for your child's school.

    Click here for the Immunization Form

Health Office Contacts

  • District/Secondary Nurse
    Asha Gregory
    320-845-2171 ext.5045
    Albany Elementary Nurse
    Dianne Grebinowski
    320-845-2171, ext. 5205

    Avon Elementary Nurse
    Kelly Orbeck
    320-845-2171, ext. 5305