|Data Release Date||Testing Date Range||Stearns County||Albany Area Schools|
|September 10||August 16-29||19.70||14.66|
|September 17||Aug. 23-Sept. 5||20.15||23.68|
|September 24||Aug. 30-Sept. 12||18.62||25.93|
|October 1||September 6-19||26.59||28.18|
|October 15||September 13-26||35.45||46.22|
|October 15||Sept. 20-Oct. 3||35.77||51.86|
|October 22||Sept. 27-Oct. 10||47.00||75.54|
|October 29||October 4-17||66.25||109.36|
|November 5||October 11-24||82.01||109.36|
|November 12||October 18-31||116.82||162.34|
|November 19||Oct. 25-Nov. 7||187.67||252.54|
|November 27||November 1-14||242.70||324.69|
|December 3||November 8-21||247.16||286.36|
Case rates show the number of cases by county residence over 14 days, per 10,000 people by the date of specimen collection (when a person was tested). To view case rates for all Minnesota counties, click here. Data for Albany Area Schools is calculated by Stearns County Public Health.
|Current COVID-Related Absences*||Returned to Work**||Current Active Positive Cases||Cumulative Positive Cases|
|Current COVID-Related Absences*||Returned to School**||Current Active Positive Cases||Cumulative Positive Cases|
Cumulative data since Thursday, September 10.
*COVID-Related Absences (CRAs) include the following:
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19,
- Individuals who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms,
- Individuals who have been identified as a close contact to a positive case of COVID-19,
- Individuals who are living with an individual who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19,
- Individuals who are caring for a child who is quarantined due to being identified as a close contact of a positive case of COVID-19 and/or whose place of care is closed due to COVID-19 related reasons.
**Cumulative number of employees or students who have returned to work or school after quarantine since September 10. Number may be duplicated due to individuals subject to multiple quarantines.
The Albany Area Schools COVID-19 Dashboard will be updated weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.