Creativity, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking are vital for success.
AAS Strategic Plan Belief Statement
Albany Area Schools Strategic Plan Beliefs
1. A collaboration of students, staff, families, and community partners is essential to
accomplish our mission.
2. Each person has the opportunity and responsibility to learn.
3. An encouraging environment of trust, respect, and security promotes learning.
4. Clear and high expectations promote success.
5. Creativity, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking are vital for success.
6. Innovation and adaptation are integral to education.
7. Local and global citizenship are essential for thriving in an interconnected world.
8. Diverse perspectives are essential for growth.
9. Every student is ready for life beyond school.
10. Continuous learning is essential for personal fulfillment, opportunity, and success.