For students who graduated in 2009 or earlier than 2009, please complete this Transcript Request Form.

For students who graduated in 2010 through present year, please set up an account through Parchment. The steps below will help guide you through the process: 
1. Set up an account by going to
2. Fill out the necessary information indicated on the site. *NOTE: You will need parental permission to complete the registration if you are under the age of 18.
3. You may choose to fill out all of your profile or you may just skip it to request the transcript.
4. Click on the tab “Request a Transcript” and search for “Albany High School” and request a transcript.

After requesting the transcript, you may then search for the college/university you wish it to be sent to.  Students currently attending Albany High School will have no fee attached to the request. Graduated students (after August 1st of your graduating year) will be charged a processing fee of $4.15 through Parchment.

Once the account is created, you may also have your transcript held on your account for your personal access and use.  If you have any questions regarding this process of requesting a transcript, please call the Counseling Office at 320-845-5038.

Albany High School does not provide college transcripts for courses taken during high school.  Below are the links to request transcripts from colleges where credit was earned.  

Central Lakes College- Brainerd

Itasca Community College

Minnesota State Technical and Community College- Fergus Falls

St. Cloud Technical and Community College

St. Cloud State University

University of Minnesota- Crookston